Experience the Mammoth Gran Fondo
September 7, 2019
The Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a "top-ten century" bike ride by Bicycling Magazine for its "jaw-dropping vistas". Situated to the east and south of Yosemite National Park, the Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders along the east side of the High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada Range, Mono Lake, and the White Mountains.
- 75 miles of the Gran Fondo route is closed to through traffic
- All three distances timed and detailed results provided online
- Signature Event Socks
- 6 Rest Stops with Full SAG/Tech Support
- Free downloadable event photos
- After-Party with food, beer, wine, and live music in the Village at Mammoth!
Check out the "Ride Review" from Road Bike Action Magazine Online for some great rider insights!